Thank you for choosing WCAP Counseling to be your premier behavioral health service.
Due to the current public health concerns, WCAP Counseling is now offering Telehealth services via audio or video, non-public facing remote communication devices (e.g telephone, cell/smartphone, video conferencing when available) only. To best serve you, we are required to have the below-listed documents on file. Within 48 hours of your next appointment, please review, sign, and submit the online documents listed below. To obtain your signature timely, this form is accessible for your review and signature via computer, tablet, or smartphone device. Please follow these links to complete and submit these forms.
- CLIENT ADMISSION FORM
- INFORMED CONSENT FOR TREATMENT
- INFORMED CONSENT FOR TELEHEALTH SERVICES
- CANCELLATION /BILLING POLICY
- AUTHORIZATION FOR BILLING
- COUNSELING ATTENDANCE AGREEMENT
- ID AND INSURANCE CARD INFORMATION
- CLIENT HANDBOOK
- COUPLES COUNSELING INITIAL INTAKE FORM
- TELEHEALTH TREATMENT PLAN PARTICIPATION FORM
New Client Questionnaires
Please click on the two (2) links below and complete both questionnaires prior to your appointment.
- Adult Anxiety Questionnaire – required
- Adult Drug Use Questionnaire – required
- Adult Depression Questionnaire – required
To ensure that you are able to receive services on the date/time scheduled, you must complete the online form and submit it within 48 hours before your next appointment. If you have questions about this form, contact us at email@example.com prior to your scheduled appointment. Prior to your Telehealth appointment, you may receive a call from a WCAP Counseling practitioner to follow-up on your services request, submitted forms, and/or other possible clinical supports in preparation for meeting with your assigned therapist.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you.